- Honey Boo Boo's mom might be on Dancing with the Stars! What the what? How awesome would that be? But I am seriously concerned that forklift foot may hinder her ability to do the Viennese Waltz.
- Smash is back. If you don't watch this show, you should.
- Besides Smash, all kinds of other good TV has returned/premiered: Survivor, Criminal Minds, Walking Dead, Justified, Project Runway, The Following. My TIVO is crashing from over-usage and I love it! (After re-reading that, I've determined that I really need to get a life.)
- Just got my NKOTB/Boyz II Men/98 Degrees tickets in.....okay, so I am not so excited about 98 Degrees. They had like one good song. Total waste of my $5.99 which I paid to Columbia House back in the day to get that dang CD for just one good song. But I am totally stoked from NKOTB and Boyz II Men.
- I signed my baby up for kindergarten this week. It was both exciting and frightening. And also made me a little sad. Seriously where does the time go? Just yesterday she was my chunky monkey with the fat little arms:
What are you excited about these days?
good Lord..could your kids be any more beautiful?!? I will DIE if June is on DWTS...DIE
ReplyDelete