- For my kids. They are crazy and sweet and cuddly and hilarious. All at the same time. Every day is different with those three in it.
- For my husband. He has been there through everything with me over the years: the good, the bad, and the ugly. And he still sticks around despite all that!
- For my sister who knows everything about me and who I can call 24/7, 365, even if it is for the dumbest thing.
- For my parents. I see bad parents every day in my profession, which reminds me how blessed I am to have/had great ones.
- For the rest of my family. Extended family, you know who you are!
- For my job. I love my job and can honestly say I wake up every day looking forward to going to work.
- For my education. My parents instilled in me the importance of that. Regardless of what happens to me in life, my degrees are the one thing no one can take away.
- For my crabby dog, Abby (frivolous I realize). That dog was like my first born! Love her! Can't hardly sleep without her big hairy butt noozled up next to me.
- For my University of Kentucky Wildcats. If you don't understand this one, then you are probably a hater!
- For my house, car, and all the other frivolous things I have. They may be material, but I am thankful nonetheless that God has provided a means for me to obtain the things that I want.
- For my friends. I don't see them often enough, but you hookers know who you are! Love ya!
- For my health. I don't really need to elaborate on this one.
- BLACK FRIDAY! I love you Black Friday!
- The memories I have of my childhood, all happy.
Dec 3, 2012
Thankfulness...the abridged version
I didn't jump on the Facebook bandwagon of listing the things I am thankful for every day. Who has time for that? So, here is the condensed version:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment