Oct 2, 2012

Dancing with the Stars Top 10 observations

I love this show, but the hubs hates it. Alas, I am stuck TiVoing it out of respect for the hubs who for some reason doesn't want to watch half nude males gyrating music.  This season, it's the Allstars, which makes me love the show even more. We aren't stuck with the likes of Master P or Kenny Mayne.  All these people are good.  Damn good!

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my 45 minutes zipping through DWTS this morning and sipping coffee. Observations from last night's episode:

  1. Maks is HOT!!!.
  2. Joey Fatone has gray hair.  Let me repeat: a member of my second all time favorite boy band has gray hair (Sorry NYSNC, my heart belongs to NKOTB as Jordan Knight was my first true love).  This is disturbing on a variety of levels, the most disturbing of which is it makes me feel old. And I am not old. Nor will I ever be old!
  3. Maks is still hot.
  4. The reference by Kirstie Alley re: Maks and 50 Shades of Grey makes Maks even hotter.
  5. If Maks is a 10+, his brother is a solid 8.5 in clothes and a 9 shirtless.
  6. Derek Hough is hot too.  He'd be hotter if I could ever ascertain whether or not he is actually hetero. I'm still not certain.
  7. Kelly Monaco has a point.....it is difficult to dance with fake fun bags.  I never really thought about this before but now it all makes sense....this is why the professional dancers are all flatish. No one wants a black eye from a DD fun bag while doing the Cha Cha. This may explain Pamela Anderson's quick departure last week. Or it could just be because the bitch has two left feet.
  8. Shawn Johnson, Sabrina Ryan, and Melissa Rycroft are just the cutest little things. I would love to have them as BFFs in real life. I just want to squeeze little Shawn Johnson.
  9. Maks is hot.
  10. Drew Lachey is strong. I always thought his biceps were just for looks.  I mean, with a brother like Nick Lachey and his massive guns, you gotta at least try to keep up. But last night, he proved they were more than just for show and did an amazing sideways hand stand thingie on a lamp post.  While it is impressive, he still ain't no Maks.....too short for my liking! You can see his impressive feat here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment