I thought of this brilliant post last week when I heard about this douche. The douche in question would be the guy who pretended the airplane he was flying was crashing and then wait.......drumroll...........he proposed!! WTF?!?!?! That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. That is in no way romantic. Even dumber is the fact that this gal said yes.
That news story got me thinking about other dumb marraige proposals. Take 5 minutes to look it up online (it's worth a Google) and you will find hundreds of stories of stupid proposals: Jumbotron, tv appearance, half court at NBA game, flashmobs, and the list goes on and on.
Anyone besides me think these fools are just attention whores?!?! Why else would you take one of the most sentimental and personal moments of your life and broadcast it for everyone to see? I consider these attention whores on the same level as those people who videotape their water birth and put that shit on Youtube. Ain't nobody wants to see that. Ever. Not even in Health class. I wouldn't even watch a video of my ownself giving birth much less some other bitch I don't know.
Seriously, what is wrong with people!? But then again, attention whores are everywhere. Especially in the blogging world. These bloggers that have 2,000+ followers.........how? Why? I admit I follow some of them, but then I wonder why am I reading this shit?!!? I don't know this person from Adam.
I personally think the people with tons and tons of followers probably lead a far more fabulous life than I (or at least pretend to in cyber world). At the very least, they are cuter and wearer nicer clothes! I am surprised at how few followers I have??? What? You mean people don't want to hear stories about my kids semi-naked wrestling on the floor of the doctor's office? How I sat home all weekend in my PJs without so much as washing my hair or leaving the house?? You mean people don't find that fascinating? Oh well, at least that means I am not an attention whore! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment