Sep 28, 2012

Freebie List

I am a huge fan of Friends.  If you are a fan too, you have no doubt watched the episode about the Freebie List.  If you were under a rock in the late 90's, here's the clip.

Anyway, the general idea is that the Friends each have a freebie list...a list of celebrities they are allowed to sleep with and their significant other can't get mad. I was in college when Friends was popular and this subject became a hot topic among my friends at the time. Over the years, my list has evolved.  The following is the current version (in no particular order):


Channing Tatum
 
The guy is smokin' hot! Anyone who says otherwise is either blind or clearly hasn't seen the awesomeness that is Magic Mike. A true cinematic treasure!!


David Beckham

Someone once told me they didn't get the appeal and why people found him attractive. I showed that moron a picture of him in his undies and she quickly changed her mind. The only negative thing I can find about him is that he is attached to that twat Posh Spice. Bitch needs to eat!!! But his lovely British accent outweighs any negative that Posh might bring to the table!


Justin Timberlake

Dude has dance moves and he is HUHlarious on SNL. But let's face it, this choice is mainly for nostalgia purposes.  He is the only constant on my list...dating back to his N'Sync days.


Ryan Lochte (but only in a Speedo and only if his mouth is taped shut)
 
 
The dude is a douche, no doubt about it.  But he can swim fast and he is the hottest douche I have ever seen. He only made the list this past summer. 
Charlie Hunam (but only if he's on the back of a motorcycle wearing his Samcro jacket)
If you don't watch Sons of Anarchy, you should. If nothing else, this hottie has lots of sex scenes on the show. I think it's the bad ass attitude he has on the show that makes him all the more hot!


Honorable Mention:

  • Ryan Gosling
  • Adam Levine
  • The Rock
  • Jon Hamm (but only as Don Draper)
  • Ryan Reynolds (pre Scar Jo....I think she is a trashy skank and just can't put that aside enough to move him up the list)
So who is on your list? And for those of you wondering, I am sure my significant other has a list and I know the top of his list is Charlize Theron and Alison Krauss.

No comments:

Post a Comment