![]() |
| BABS IN THE 70s |
and the chick from Blossom and Big Bang Theory, Mayim Bialik.
![]() |
| BLOSSOM/CHICK FROM BIG BANG THEORY |
I think neither are very glamorous or who, ideally, I'd like to look like. I always hated when people said that I looked like Babs or Blossom in high school. Just a few weeks ago, a security guard at Court told me I looked like the Big Bang Theory gal. I silently groaned, but laughed so I didn't hurt the ol' guy's feelings!
Here's the photo I used for this little test (*note, I used a photo from my pre-kids days):
The first result from this website: Avril Lavigne
Not too bad. I will take Avril Lavigne, considering the alternatives it chose for me included Screech from Save by the Bell (kill me!!) and Jared Leto (at least he's semi-attractive)!
So, this was the result when I went to this website: Michael Caine
WTF? So not only do I look like a man, but I look like a geriatric man! Awesome! It also mentioned Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit. I truthfully don't know which makes me cringe more.
On second thought, I think I will take Blossom and/or Babs!! They don't seem so bad afterall!





I don't really see any of them..hmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteEveryone tells me mine is Meryl Streep!