I was so excited to see this team win. They deserved it! I realize I am waaaaay biased, but this team was just awesome. They easily clobbered every team they played this season, most by double digits. I'm not gonna lie, there were times I fell asleep during regular season games because it was such a huge blowout!
Now to get on my proverbial soapbox.....I realize most of these guys are one-and-done. But you know what? I couldn't care less. They brought home a lot of W's and the championship, and isn't that kinda the point? If the university wanted to increase the matriculation rate, they would hire tutors. Instead, they hire a coach.......John Calipari, a proven recruiter and winner. His job there is to get wins, which is what he is doing. I don't care if the players graduate or not. All I care about is can they dribble, pass, shoot, defend, etc.
Any hater who says this is unfair is just that.....a hater. There are several types of haters:
- Coaches from other schools: Shut up! You are just jealous because you couldn't get these guys to sign with your team.
- Players from other schools: Shut up! You are just jealous because you didn't win a championship and that you are not going to be drafted in the first round, thereby making millions!
- Fans of other teams: Shut up! You are just jealous because your team isn't as good. Not a one of you would have passed up the chance to have Davis on your team if given the opportunity!
- All other people who hate UK: It's lonely at the top. People hate UK for the same reason they hate the Dallas Cowboys, the New York Yankees, the Lakers, etc. TOTAL DOMINANCE! Oh and you can shut up too! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment