Nov 26, 2011

Hungover

That's right! I am hungover....from Black Friday shopping. I will be the first to admit that I am a Black Friday addict! It is my favorite day of the year! No lie. I am pretty certain this made my sister and I's 10th year Black Friday shopping. We had only ever allowed our mother to go with us one previous time. This year, we took pity on her and allowed her to go part time (She tuckered out about 4am)! She was a trooper! And made an excellent person to hold our place in line while we shopped more!

We started at a new all time record 8:30PM this year on Thanksgiving and finished about 9AM Friday morning. I was exhausted. By the time we left the mall at 9, I could barely move my feet. I told my sister, "Everday I'm shufflin'!".

Can't wait until next year! The count down until next Black Friday is on....T minus 364 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment