Happy late Easter! As is typical, I am late for everything........even wishing someone a Happy Easter.
Wasn't a very nice one here in lovely Ohio........I am seriously about to build a canoe and start rowing to work. It rained the majority of yesterday so we hid the eggs one time in the front yard for M. The back yard currently looks like Swamp Thing's second home, so that was out of the question! M was satisfied and more concerned about her brother's Easter baskets, which contained cell phones. Hers did not, as these were baby toys. I learned my first lesson yesterday of having multiple children: BUY EVERYTHING IN TRIPLICATE!
Took Maddy to see the Easter bunny on Saturday..........first time ever. This child HATES all things in costume. The closest she ever came to NOT screaming during an outing with a costumed person was Chuck E Cheese at about age 8 months. This time was really no different. She sat on his lap and covered her face!! Classic Maddy. She later told me she didn't like him because he had teeth.
I will be the first to admit this was one skank-tastic Easter Bunny (yes, I invented the word skank-tastic). But, hey, that's what you get when you to to the local Walgreen's the day before Easter. I was suckered into paying for a package of pictures, where my kid wasn't smiling..........only to realize that my precious princess was sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap in a dress with her legs open!!! :) God love her! At least she's cute! This is blackmail for later!
No comments:
Post a Comment