I spent the last two days of this week in a training for lawyers who work with college students. Very informative but the drive to Columbus two days straight was tiring. At least I used it as an excuse to stop at the Victoria's Secret outlet! Yes, ladies....if you weren't aware, there is a Victoria's Secret outlet! You can find directions here http://www.mjrsales.com/. They also carry The Limited!
Other exciting events in the Allen household this week included the following:
- Tangled came out this week. In our house this movie is known as Princess Hair. Ever since I took Maddy to the theater to watch it, she's been asking for it on DVD. We have now watched it approximately 10 times since Tuesday. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it! Here's Maddy enjoying the first viewing of Tangled complete with snack pack and the dog on her lap!
- I got my I STILL HATE LAETTNER shirt in the mail. Ignore the bad hair day and the fact that I was trying to take the photo myself.
So far, the shirt has some bad karma following it. Wore it last night and we lost. I keep telling myself it wasn't meant to be for the Cats this year......What the NCAA did to Enes should have been the first indicator. Doesn't seem right anyway that we would have won a championship without my Dad here to witness it.
- Senate Bill 5 passed. What a bunch of boobs we have elected in Ohio! Hoping the issue gets on the ballot in November and the voters get the chance to get it repealed. I did the math and according to my calculations it will cost our family $156,000.00 in salary alone over the course of Frank's career! Awesome (insert sarcasm here)!!!! Hey, at least the deficit will go down (like I care)! God, I'm annoyed just thinking about it and could talk about it all day so I will move on.
- Frank is now on Spring Break! Ass! I'm just jealous mine is over.
- John and Evan both got a new tooth this week......which brings John's tooth count up to 2 and Evan's up to 1. I would post a picture but so far neither will cooperate to show Mommy those Chiclets!
- And finally this weekend we whipped out the bouncy seats! Just like Maddy, Evan immediately put it to good use!
No comments:
Post a Comment