Mar 22, 2011

Hmmmmmmm.........

Remember that song in the 90's "Things That Make you Go Hmmmmmmm" by C & C Music Factory? Well there are many days when I am left going hmmmmmmmmmmm. Two things that come to mind that made me go hmmmmmmm:

  1. The two children in the orthopaedist's office this morning named Jodeci and Prince. Seriously parents? What are you thinking? You would assume these parents were in middle school in the early 90's, right? Nope! They both looked younger than I am! The kicker? These kids were not related!!!!!! The only thing funnier would have been if they were related and their mom was named Janet Jackson! 
  2. The obscene number of clients I have that "forget" they have prior criminal records! Although I admit I have never been arrested, I am sure if I have I would remember doing so.  Along those same lines are those clients that "forget" their Court date. Come on people! I make 500+ court appearances a year and you can't make ONE! It's called a calendar!
How about you? What makes you go Hmmmmmm?

2 comments:

  1. The snotty-nosed sneezy kid at the peds office the other day whose parents were completely ok with him leaning over my 6 month old baby and trying to wipe his sticky-ass fingers all over her face..... Gotta love the eky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's not just the EKY! There are snotty kids with skeezy parents everywhere!

    ReplyDelete