Mar 7, 2011

My first shot at this

Well I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and decided to start a blog. This will either be a lot of fun or an epic failure, which will result in this particular blog ending after only the second post. My hope by writing a blog is to allow my friends and family a glimpse inside the hectic, frantic, semi-organized chaos that is my life.

For those that don't know, I am married and have 3 kids.  My daughter Madeline has already reached pure diva status and all before the age of three. Many stories on this blog will undoubtedly be devoted to her and her crazy antics!

I recently added twin boys to the mix, John and Evan, who are approaching six months already.  Currently, they are keeping me insanely busy.......imagine your child and the amount of puke, poopy diapers, and laundry you endured and multiply that by TWO!

I work the normal 9 to 5 job, with some crazy clients thrown in to the mix to liven things up. I love my job, love practicing law and love the fact that every day at work is different.  I am willing to bet any amount of money that I have waaaaaaaaay better stories about my job than anyone else.  Most days my clients are a total riot! Other days, I want to pull out my hair and commit myself somewhere.....preferably with room service and a hot tub!  

Since the kids and work keep me super busy (with about 30 minutes a day thrown in to devote to the husband), my house is typically chaotic at best. In my free time (which is the equivalent of approximately ten minutes a day), I read, scrapbook, watch stupid reality television shows, and gossip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment