May 29, 2012

On my proverbial soapbox.....yet again

I feel like I alternate blog postings by either sharing my chidlren's most recent fiascos or complaining/or getting on my soapbox. Which is, in all honestly, what I do all day every day.....complain, argue, tell hilarious story about my kids, rinse and repeat! Saw this little nugget last week on the Today Show (am I the only moron who yells at her tv when some news story upsets me!?!?):


In a nutshell, this gal calls off her wedding several months beforehand and the dude is suing her for her part of the money he shelled out. Is it just me or does anyone else think she ought to have to pay him back?  She signed the contract to rent the place, the flowers, the DJ, etc. She should have to pay it back too! Why should he bear all the costs? Oh and she mysteriously withdrew of $50,000 from their joint bank account the day she dumped him! HO!!!

If you took the time to read the article or watch the clip, you will realize this story proves one thing: never trust an Ex-Hooters girl.....once a Hooters girl, always a Hooters girl. Watch the cinema classic Big Daddy if you don't believe me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment