Confession time: I am quickly becoming obsessed with couponing. I realize this makes me a huge dork...no need for anyone to point it out.
It's actually becoming a game to me....how much can I save? What can I get for free? Where can I go in the hour I have for a lunch break to get free stuff with my stash of coupons?
I realize spending my lunch hour couponing makes me an even bigger nerd, but I figure it's better than spending money on eating out at a resturant and adding inches to my already bulging waistline! If you are interested in learning how to coupon (and yes, there is a technique), check out http://www.couponmom.com/. She has some great tips along with a video tutorial. Some other websites I like are http://www.totallytarget.com/, http://meijermadness.com/, and http://www.iheartriteaid.com/
I got a $3 coupon for pampers in the mail the other day and thought I won the lottery!
ReplyDelete